female hairy armpits tied up in bondage

Share your wildest armpits fantasies, tell us your real-life armpits experiences, and show
us how sexy and exciting your writing is! Express yourself here and take us with you into
that most private, erotic world know only to a few...
Super_Harami

female hairy armpits tied up in bondage

Postby Super_Harami » Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:18 pm

Posted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:33 pm Post subject: female hairy armpits tied up and/ or BDSM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi guys.
i am very interested in any content (stories, pics, videos, clubs, groups) which involve very hairy armpits of women being tortured.
i particularly prefer the armpit hair being yanked hard and the girl being in pain. (wierd i know)
i am a member of the yahoo groups hairy women punished 1, 2 and 3.
If any one can write a story for me with this stuff i would be thrilled.
Remember painful torture by pulling of armpit hair should be a main theme.
Make it a contest if you want.
Any thing else can be in the story (setting, ethnicity, etc.)
Just have the above themes.
Drawings/anime are also appreciated
Thanks.

itsonlyjim

How's this?

Postby itsonlyjim » Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:11 pm

This was written in answer to the above request by Super Harami. Hope it was what you were looking for, and if anybody else would be interested in the subject matter, please feel free to read and comment.

WARNING! It is a rough story and not a sweet love story in the traditional sense by any means.

After leading Debbie up to the attic, I could sense her getting nervous. She looked at the rope hanging down from over the wooden beam bracing the ceiling, and asked what that was for.

"Going to hang yourself?" Debbie said in a shaky voice, brushing her long blonde hair back over her shoulder.

"Hang myself?" I said with a laugh. "No, not a chance of that. I love life too much. I especially love what's going to happen next.

"What do you mean?" Debbie asked, looking nervously around the attic. "Where's your wife? I thought she was right behind us."

"Joan? Oh, she'll be right up, don't worry about that," I said. "Funny that you seem afraid of me, and seem to think that my wife being around will make you safer."

"Well, I just met you two," Debbie said. "Feels kinda funny being alone up here with you."

"I think that when you look back on this night, you'll think this was the most fun you would have," I said while I moved toward the frightened girl. "You are eighteen, right?"

"Nineteen," Debbie mumbled, backing up toward the stairs. "I think I better go now."

"Not yet," I said, grabbing her wrist, and tightening my grasp as she tried to break free. "We haven't even started the party yet."

"I'll scream," Debbie said, swinging her arm at me.

"Please do," I said, and smiled when she did. "We're out in the middle of nowhere here. Remember that old question about if a tree falls in the forest and nobody is there to here it, does it make a sound? I do love to hear the sound of a terrified girl screaming though."

Debbie screamed, and fought back with all of her might, but it was useless. I overpowered her easily in a matter of seconds, and in no time she was where I wanted her. Satisfied with my work, I went down to get my wife Joan, so the party could begin.

Joan was ready when I got downstairs, and looked ravishing. Her flaming red hair set off the sheer black nightie she wore. The flimsy satin hid little of her voluputous body, and even though she was in her mid 40's like I was, she hardly looked it.

"Is she ready?" Joan asked me, and I nodded.

"How does she look?" she asked as she picked up her equipment.

"I think she's incredible looking," I said

"Then let's not keep her waiting."

We climbed the stairs, and I trailed behind Joan, as was my custom. Joan paused at the top of the stairs and looked at our guest.

Her wrists cuffed and attached to the rope that hung over the rafters, Debbie was a fetching sight. She had her back to us and stood on her toes, her body stretched as high as possible. Her pale body was illuminated by the only light in the room, and the muscles in her back and legs rippled as she strained to keep the pressure off of her wrists. Her long blonde hair rolled on her shoulders as she squirmed helplessly, and the whimpering sounds she was making made my cock hard.

"Let's see what we have here," Joan said as we walked toward the girl, and Joan ran her hand over her firm buttocks as she reached Debbie.

"Please help me," Debbie pleaded when Joan came around to face her, and then when she saw how Joan was dressed she started crying, whimering, "Oh no."

"Oh yes," Joan said with a laugh. "I'm not here to save the day dear. Let's get a look at her."

I stood next to Joan as she looked at Debbie's naked body, and watched as the small whip she was holding ran down the terrified teen's body.

"You find this girl attractive, you said?" Joan asked me, and shook her head sadly.

"Yes, she's quite beautiful, isn't she?" I said hungrily. "Don't you agree?"

"Our little Debbie could use a couple of square meals," Joan said. "Look at these pitiful excuses for breasts!"

Joan grabbed the tiny mound and squeezed it hard, causing Debbie to cry out. Joan's fingers pinched Debbie's plump nipples and then twisted them roughly, like she was tuning in a radio station.

"They aren't that small," I said in her defense. "Because she's stretched out that like that, it makes her..."

"Stop making excuses for the scrawny little slut," Joan said, slapping the little teat with the back of her hand. I was aware that Joan knew why her breasts seemed smaller than they were, and knew that degraded the girl gave her a thrill. "If she didn't have big nipples she'd look like a man, especially with this."

Joan was referring to Debbie's armpits, which were unshaven. Her deep armpits were overflowing with long light brown hair, reaching from the inside of her biceps and extending all the way down to her rib cage. Hairy would not be an adequate description for Debbie's underarms, and I had taken special note of them as I bound her.

"Not a real blonde either," Joan snorted, and glanced down between her legs, noting the wild bush of equally brown hair that grew from just below her navel and over to the insides of her thighs. "This excites you, these hairy, smelly armpits of hers?"

"Yes," I said, moving next to Debbie and smiling, wiping the tear from her cheek before sliding my hand through the lush forest of her amrpit, raking my fingers through and making Debbie shiver. "They aren't smelly, not really."

I moved next to her, pressing my cock against Debbie's hip as I buried my face in her armpit. I licked the sweat that poured down from her pit hair and streaked along her side, and I marvelled at how soft her armpit hair was against my tongue.

"Omigod, you're sick!" Joan said. "You like what my husband is doing to you?"

"Yes," Debbie whimpered.

"You enjoy having those hairy armpits of yours licked?" Joan said. "What a pig you look like, all hairy like that. Why do you let yourself go like that?"

"It's my body, and I'll do what I want with it," Debbie said in a rare show of defiance.

"It's your body, alright," Joan said derisively. "It's your body, but I'LL do what I want with it!"

Joan reached up and grabbed Debbie's armpit hair and tugged on it. I watched the skin stretch out as Joan pulled on the long brown hair, making Debbie cry out in pain.

"Don't hurt her," I asked Joan. "Women with hairy armpits are sexy."

"You mean you would want me to let the hair grow under my arms like that?" she said, raising her arms to reveal her glistening, smooth pits. See, this is how a woman is supposed to look."

Debbie looked at Joan and then hung her head down.

"Her armpits are so soft," I said. "Kiss them and see."

"Oh, you want me to do what you're doing?" Joan said, and to my delight lowered her head into Debbie's armpit.

My cock surged with excitement as my wife nuzzled into Debbie's other armpit, and as I looked on I could see Joan's head coming away, and between her teeth were a few hairs, which she pulled back with her. A sudden yank and Debbie cried out as the hairs got pulled out by the roots.
Joan spat them back at Debbie and laughed as she wiped her mouth.

"How do you like that?" Joan roared as Debbie cried. "Well, you deserve it for being so damn hairy. Look at her, she's got more hair under her arms that you do!" Joan snapped at me. "I should pluck her so she looks like something a man would want to fuck."

Joan grabbed a single hair and with a quick tug, yanked out right out, making Debbie wince and whimper.

"I wonder how long it would take to pluck these armpits clean?" Joan mused. "Probably hours, because I've never see pits this hairy on anybody, man or woman."

"Please let me go," Debbie cried. "I won't tell anybody what happened, I swear!"

"Fuck her!" Joan commanded, and I dutifully got a couple of phone books to put under Debbie's feet. "I'm tired of listening to her whine!"

The phone books under her feet elevated her, which eased the strain on Debbie's shoulders, and also allowed me easy access to her pussy from behind. Debbie cried out as I slid my swollen cock into her, and I ran my hands over her sweaty body as I thrust myself into her.

Joan had her own clothes off now, and was rubbing those titantic breasts of her against Debbie's buds. Joan then stepped back and lashed Debbie's chest with the plastic strands of the whip, the stinging sound followed by Debbie's anguished cry. My hands slid up to caress Debbie's armpits, but Joan slapped my hands away. That was followed by another one of Debbie's screams, which echoed in the room.

I peeked around and saw my wife with her hands clutching Debbie's armpit hair, twisting and yanking at the lush forests like a madwoman. The sight of this made me cum right away, as I stared at Joan practically ripping her armpit hair out.

As my cock became flaccid, I walked around and looked at Debbie, who was limp by now. Her inner thighs were drenched with the spray of her own orgasm, and we hurried to untie her, rubbing her shoulders and wrists to get the circulation going again.

"How was it?" Joan asked Debbie, who looked ravaged and nothing like the prim and proper teenager that had entered the house earlier.

"It was awesome," Debbie said, giving us both kisses and hugs. "Let's take a shower and think of something else we can do together."

Super_Harami

Great Stuff

Postby Super_Harami » Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:46 pm

You are the best.
Keep it coming man.

Super_Harami

Anybody else?

Postby Super_Harami » Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:44 pm

Can anybody else help me with a story about this particular fetish?

Please, guys.

I am counting in you all.

Thanks

Return to “Private Stories, Erotic Stories and Fantasy”